Karcher HDS 3.0/20 C Ea
Call for Price
It’s all in the detail.
Kärcher’s German-built electric hot water machines are the most advanced on the market, featuring Kärcher’s patented axial pump integrated with a 2-pole motor for optimum efficiency. Kärcher’s efficient and compact downdraft-fired burner uses far less fuel than standard heat exchangers. Units come standard with low-fuel shut-off, low-water protection, high-temperature shut-off, thermal overload protection, soft-grip gun, and 50’ hose. All units are ETL certified to UL and CSA standards.
- eco!efficiency mode – economical and environmentally friendly, even during longer periods of use.
- Reduces fuel consumption and CO2 emissions by 20%.
- Robust wheels and steering mechanism for maneuverability.
- Large integrated handles in the chassis.
- Integrated tilting aid for effortlessly negotiating obstacles such as steps and curbs.
Call for PriceHeavy-duty output. Kärcher’s North American hand truck design features heavy-gauge 1 1/4″…
Call for PriceRugged operations. Built on a rugged 1-1/4” powder coated steel frame, these…
Call for PriceCleaning technology for indoors. This Kärcher all-electric hot water pressure washer introduces…
Call for Price3000 PSI 6 GPM 18HP Vanguard Engine Electric Start